Monday 20 January 2014

Late war Germans - now with Panzerfausts!

It occurred to me last year that I had been using and abusing the same 3 German Grenadier platoons I first bought when I started playing Flames of War, and that I needed to get some more appropriate miniatures to represent all the options available to me in Late War. So one afternoon before Christmas, I set out to remedy this.

A Sturmkompanie box set and two Assault Rifle Platoon blisters gave me enough models to make....

2 Panzerfaust/MG platoons, 2 Panzerfaust/Assault Rifle platoons, 2 panzershreck teams and an Assault Rifle platoon. And in the excitement I also assembled 2 Puma armoured cars

Based and ready to be sprayed. These are now sprayed black and sitting in the queue, waiting their turn to be painted. Unfortunately for the Germans, I have a pressing need to get some American infantry done in time for Corrivalry on February 8th, but more on that later.

1 comment:

  1. I seem to have come into a yank army by accident. I think it was set up to be 2ID, but i'm considering doing a tunisian yank force from it.Theres tonnes of it! The 4 Pak 41/43's will join my grens, so the Jerries captured them back!

    ReplyDelete