Wednesday 16 October 2013

Bolt Action Americans

This summer I picked up some 28mm Americans to try out some games of Bolt Action, as a quick play alternative to Flames of War. I originally bought some US Paras, but then discovered the Greatcoat American range from Artizan Designs. I have a big pile of Battlefront Winter Americans, and these were just too cool to pass up.




My original purchase, 24 men with various weapons, as well as an LT and medic.


Reinforcements purchased at Derby, 2 MMGs, a forward observer, 81mm mortar and 57mm AT gun.


The first WIP model, still plenty to do, but I like the level of detail on these figures, and I keep trying to convince myself that this is just me testing out the colour scheme for my Flames of War winter models, so its all good :)

Trying to convince Owen (who has some nifty looking 28mm Fallschirmjager) that we should get our forces together and painted for a game over Christmas. I need an incentive to paint, and this would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment