Friday 29 May 2015

The brit tanks are coming

Mid war sturm is next weekend, and i'm playing again! I've  a new force on the go, British Heavy Armoured. It started off as light armoured, but the No HE on most of the tanks was a killer. 17 pounders with ROF 1 were ineffective too.

So I changed it all around and got the shermans in. I've had 3 games with them, and won all three so far, better than the light armoured which were 50/50. The closest game by far was last night against Phil Rood and his Panzergrenadiers. I won't mention his list as entries are still open, but suffice to say it was a struggle and a half, with Phil on my objective in Dust Up for three turns. An assault that went like a dream sorted me out, and the 6-1 win was certainly not indicative of the game, I was on the back leg for most of the game.

I don't imagine the force will place well in the tourney but it will hopefully be something different for folks to play against, its not often you see British armour in Mid War other than Churchills.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment